Womens Thermal Compression Tights
Compression pants boosts circulation and reduce muscle vibration, allowing you to perform at your peak and reduce the risk of injury.
Made with Italian thermal compression Super Roubaix to keep you warm, for a good fit and to have a direct compressive effect on the body.
Super Roubaix is a fleece lined material that is both surprisingly warm and thin that is also strong, soft, comfortable, resistant and easy to care for. Ideal for cold weather, Super Roubaix is a lightweight, thermal fabric that stays comfortable even when wet and is quick drying, yet also breathable.
Super Roubaix also has a higher compressive and performance effect compared to other fleece lined fabrics.
- Made with fleece lined Super Roubaix
- Breathable and moisture wicking material
- Flatlock seam construction to reduce chafing and irritation
- Suitable for all sports, recovery and travel
Please refer carefully to our sizing chart below to ensure the best fit possible.
Our model is 168cm and 55kgs, she wears size XS.
We strive to ensure an accurate fit. If on arrival you find your item does not fit you may return it for an exchange, store credit or refund.
- Great price point Review by Char
My first thermal compression pants. Slightly lower waisted, I’m quite tall and need to keep pulling them up, I don’t run in them, due to injury but perfectly suited to cold winter morning walks.
I would love some higher waisted ones but overall, I like them thanks so much. And very quick turnaround time! (Posted on 2/06/2018)
- Great pants Review by Kate
- I love these pants, they are so warm and comfortable. They were my first pair of compression tights and I can definitely feel a difference, while I'm running as well as afterwards. The only small thing I would like changed is that they are quite low waisted and I am more comfortable with higher waisted tights - but that's just me. (Posted on 22/05/2015)
- Impressed for price Review by Emma
- I purchased these compression tights in XS being a size 6 and 5ft tall - they are super comfatable and easy to get on and off. I would have perhaps like a XXS to be made as I feel this XS is better suited to a size 8. (Posted on 30/04/2015)
Write Your Own Review
Upon receipt of payment your order will be packed and posted either the same day, or at latest the next working day.
Paypal and credit cards are processed almost immediately, while bank transfers can take 24-48 hours.
In general we find that deliveries to Melbourne, Sydney, Adelaide, Brisbane metro and VIC regional are made within 1-3 working days. NSW, SA, TAS, ACT and NT take 2-5 working days. Regional QLD, WA and other remote areas will take 5-7 working days.
Please note these are only expected deliveries times and occasionally delays may occur.
We use Australia Post for all of our deliveries except for Bulky Items. For bulky items we use Direct Freight Couriers.
COMBINED POSTAGE FOR THE PURCHASE OF SEVERAL ITEMS
Our internal shipping charge calculator will tell you the cost of your postage prior to your checkout. In most cases buying more than 1 item will result in cost savings to you.
- Small items up to 500g cost around $7 postage. Depending on the weight and size you will get 2 sometimes 3 small items posted for this amount.
- Most larger items post for about $12 and you will generally be able to add 1-3 small items at no extra charge
- Once you purchase products over 3 kg in weight there is generally, only a small amount of extra postage charged
COMBINED SHIPPING CHARGES FOR BULKY ITEMS
You can add smaller items together with bulky items and there will generally be no or a small added postage cost. Ordering items such as 2 bike cases may not result in any savings due to their volume. Ordering mid-size items like two fluid trainers together will result in very good savings though. You will get your quote for shipping costs before you checkout.
If you have any queries please email us at email@example.com!
We now ship to New Zealand. For further details please visit our International page here.