Mens Compression Shorts - Cream
CLEARANCE STOCK - PRICES REDUCED TO CLEAR!!
Compression shorts boost circulation and reduce muscle vibration, allowing you to perform at your peak and reduce the risk of injury.
Perfect for use during all sports, recovery and travel.
The 2013 model compression shorts use charcoal stitching.
- Made with high denier lycra fabric
- Breathable and moisture wicking material
- Short cut shorts
- Designed to be worn under sports shorts/football shorts
- Flatlock seam construction to reduce chafing and irritation
- Suitable for all sports
Please refer carefully to our sizing chart below to ensure the best fit possible.
We strive to ensure an accurate fit. If on arrival you find your compression clothing does not fit you may return the item for an exchange, store credit or refund.
- comfortable and durable Review by Ben
- I just did my run with these shorts and I loved how comfortable they were. The material used is durable and slightly thicker than most compression shorts I have. I expected it to heat up a little more than usual because of the thickness, but they were surprisingly good at heat dissipation. Would definitely look at getting more. (Posted on 17/09/2014)
Write Your Own Review
Upon receipt of payment your order will be packed and posted either the same day, or at latest the next working day.
Paypal and credit cards are processed almost immediately, while bank transfers can take 24-48 hours.
In general we find that deliveries to Melbourne, Sydney, Adelaide, Brisbane metro and VIC regional are made within 1-3 working days. NSW, SA, TAS, ACT and NT take 2-5 working days. Regional QLD, WA and other remote areas will take 5-7 working days.
Please note these are only expected deliveries times and occasionally delays may occur.
We use Australia Post for all of our deliveries except for Bulky Items. For bulky items we use Direct Freight Couriers.
COMBINED POSTAGE FOR THE PURCHASE OF SEVERAL ITEMS
Our internal shipping charge calculator will tell you the cost of your postage prior to your checkout. In most cases buying more than 1 item will result in cost savings to you.
- Small items up to 500g cost around $7 postage. Depending on the weight and size you will get 2 sometimes 3 small items posted for this amount.
- Most larger items post for about $12 and you will generally be able to add 1-3 small items at no extra charge
- Once you purchase products over 3 kg in weight there is generally, only a small amount of extra postage charged
COMBINED SHIPPING CHARGES FOR BULKY ITEMS
You can add smaller items together with bulky items and there will generally be no or a small added postage cost. Ordering items such as 2 bike cases may not result in any savings due to their volume. Ordering mid-size items like two fluid trainers together will result in very good savings though. You will get your quote for shipping costs before you checkout.
If you have any queries please email us at email@example.com!
We now ship to New Zealand. For further details please visit our International page here.