The 2014 model compression cycle shorts feature improved and thicker material, improved stitching and better chamois padding.
- Made with high denier lycra fabric
- Coolmax Dupont padded chamois
- Breathable and moisture wicking material
- 8 panel construction
- Flatlock seam construction to reduce chafing
- Leg grippers
Please refer carefully to our sizing chart below to ensure the best fit possible.
We strive to ensure an accurate fit. If on arrival you find your compression shorts do not fit you may return it for an exchange, store credit or refund.
- comfortable and good fit Review by Phil
- The knicks are very comfortable and fit well. The chamois is comfortable. The knicks are longer than some other styles but offer good sun protection. (Posted on 17/09/2014)
- These actually work ;) Review by Jason
- I took delivery of my SIX30 bike shorts on Monday and did a 10km, 450m vertical ride yesterday on my MTB, The start of the ride was all uphill, no real rest and my legs were great by the end of the ride. Well fitting short and very comfortable on the bike. (Posted on 17/09/2014)
- well made, lightweight, comfortable Review by Rabbie
- The bikes shorts are well made, of fairly lightweight lycra. It is important to look at the size guide. The stitching and the chamois seem well made, and in use they are comfortable. (Posted on 17/09/2014)
- Pleasantly surprised by the quality Review by Rahul
- I purchased the Men's compression bike shorts from SIX30 and was initially sceptical about the quality of the product, considering how cheap it was compared to existing compression shorts with padding. I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of the item when it arrived (the next day from ordering - really fast shipping I must add). The padding seems a tad thicker than the existing ones I own and as of yet I am undecided about that. However, it makes for really comfortable rides, especially when your saddle is harder than usual. The quality of the lycra and the stitching is on par with most other existing (and more expensive) compression gear on the market. On the whole this makes for an excellent purchase and I would definitely patronise SIX30 for my next compression and cycle wear purchases. (Posted on 17/09/2014)
Write Your Own Review
Upon receipt of payment your order will be packed and posted either the same day, or at latest the next working day.
Paypal and credit cards are processed almost immediately, while bank transfers can take 24-48 hours.
In general we find that deliveries to Melbourne, Sydney, Adelaide, Brisbane metro and VIC regional are made within 1-3 working days. NSW, SA, TAS, ACT and NT take 2-5 working days. Regional QLD, WA and other remote areas will take 5-7 working days.
Please note these are only expected deliveries times and occasionally delays may occur.
We use Australia Post for all of our deliveries except for Bulky Items. For bulky items we use Direct Freight Couriers.
COMBINED POSTAGE FOR THE PURCHASE OF SEVERAL ITEMS
Our internal shipping charge calculator will tell you the cost of your postage prior to your checkout. In most cases buying more than 1 item will result in cost savings to you.
- Small items up to 500g cost around $7 postage. Depending on the weight and size you will get 2 sometimes 3 small items posted for this amount.
- Most larger items post for about $12 and you will generally be able to add 1-3 small items at no extra charge
- Once you purchase products over 3 kg in weight there is generally, only a small amount of extra postage charged
COMBINED SHIPPING CHARGES FOR BULKY ITEMS
You can add smaller items together with bulky items and there will generally be no or a small added postage cost. Ordering items such as 2 bike cases may not result in any savings due to their volume. Ordering mid-size items like two fluid trainers together will result in very good savings though. You will get your quote for shipping costs before you checkout.
If you have any queries please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
We now ship to New Zealand. For further details please visit our International page here.