The 2014 compression bibs feature new and improved thicker material, better chamois padding and better stitching.
- Made with high denier lycra fabric
- Coolmax Dupont padded chamois
- Breathable and moisture wicking material
- 8 panel construction
- Mesh venting back panel
- Flatlock seam construction
- Leg grippers
Please refer carefully to our sizing chart below to ensure the best fit possible.
- Love your bib shorts Review by Ross
I just wanted to let you know that I love your bib shorts. I purchased a couple of pairs last year and I have worn them quite a bit. They have become my favourite compression bibs to wear as they are just so comfortable, even after a long ride. As a cyclist of more than 30 years I have worn and worn out plenty of shorts. Some I have been glad to throw out.
Unfortunately the two pairs that I have from you at the moment are still looking great, so I'm not in need for more yet, but I will definitely be back in touch when this changes. (Posted on 16/09/2014)
- Affordable - value for money!! Review by Guy
I have been looking for good quality comfortable riding bib shorts for some time. They also needed to be reasonably priced. Many of the Team’s gear is substantially more expensive.
I needed them to be comfortable, generous with padding, fit with some pressure and suitable to wear with my other cycling jerseys.
Your shorts fit the bill. I do not feel restricted, and am not worrying about doing our hills ride in them. Currently we do approx 80-110klms through the Adelaide Hills every Saturday morning. By the time you have completed this task of hills climbing and coffee at an appropriate time, you have been in the shorts and jersey for 4.5 hours.
Thanks for the comfort. And the affordable pricing – value for money. (Posted on 16/09/2014)
- The quality, price and delivery time was fantastic. Review by John S
- Just wanted to let you know I received my SIX30 bib cycling shorts and I am very impressed. The quality, price and delivery time was fantastic. So much so I will be ordering again straight away and sending your link to all my mates. (Posted on 16/09/2014)
- A good product that I would recommend Review by R Woods
The bibs are well made, with decent flatlock stitching and a really nice DuPont branded chamois insert. The label indicates the material is 100% Lycra, and the stretch and feel of the garment is consistent with a high quality fabric.
I can normally wear a large or medium in bibs, depending on the cut - I'm not that tall but have massive quads. Following the sizing chart, and noting to pick a size down from normal, I opted for a medium. The fit was firm, perhaps a little tight accross the groin. The leg length was good, probably a little on the long side for my height (172cms) but not excessively so. This can be a good thing in any event, as it gives a little more security to leg warmers when worn.
I chose to try my new gear on my regular Sunday 60k solo cruiser, a pleasant amble up to Whittlesea/Wallan. Lots of rolling hills, and on this day a nasty headwin that kept me low in the saddle and grinding away at a steady cadence until the loop turned for home, where the wind assist saw me stepping lightly on the pedals at a high speed all the way. So a fair test of a couple different tyres of riding styles - overall I think I felt a bit fresher than I might have without compression gear, and definitely had no soreness in the legs the following day.
A good product that I would recommend, but as with all clothing, get your sizing right. (Posted on 16/09/2014)
- Quality is very good compared to a lot of other dearer brands Review by Wayne
- The quality and fit is very good compared to a lot of other dearer brands. They felt very comfortable during the ride. I would recommend following the SIX30 guidance to order a size smalled than normal. I will certainly be ordering more in the future. (Posted on 16/09/2014)
- as good as if not better than others I've paid 3 times as much for Review by Rob
- I was pleasantly surprised when my order was delivered within a couple days. I guess this is one of the benefits of purchasing from an Australian based site. I was a little apprehensive following the sizing guideline suggesting ordering a size down, but I am happy with the fit. The first test was a 70km ride, a longer distance than I usually ride. The bib shorts were very comfortable throughout the ride, even at the ride. They are quite light in weight and provide good airflow. Overall I'm happy with the performance and comfort - they are as good as if not better than others I've paid 3 times as much for. (Posted on 16/09/2014)
Write Your Own Review
Upon receipt of payment your order will be packed and posted either the same day, or at latest the next working day.
Paypal and credit cards are processed almost immediately, while bank transfers can take 24-48 hours.
In general we find that deliveries to Melbourne, Sydney, Adelaide, Brisbane metro and VIC regional are made within 1-3 working days. NSW, SA, TAS, ACT and NT take 2-5 working days. Regional QLD, WA and other remote areas will take 5-7 working days.
Please note these are only expected deliveries times and occasionally delays may occur.
We use Australia Post for all of our deliveries except for Bulky Items. For bulky items we use Direct Freight Couriers.
COMBINED POSTAGE FOR THE PURCHASE OF SEVERAL ITEMS
Our internal shipping charge calculator will tell you the cost of your postage prior to your checkout. In most cases buying more than 1 item will result in cost savings to you.
- Small items up to 500g cost around $7 postage. Depending on the weight and size you will get 2 sometimes 3 small items posted for this amount.
- Most larger items post for about $12 and you will generally be able to add 1-3 small items at no extra charge
- Once you purchase products over 3 kg in weight there is generally, only a small amount of extra postage charged
COMBINED SHIPPING CHARGES FOR BULKY ITEMS
You can add smaller items together with bulky items and there will generally be no or a small added postage cost. Ordering items such as 2 bike cases may not result in any savings due to their volume. Ordering mid-size items like two fluid trainers together will result in very good savings though. You will get your quote for shipping costs before you checkout.
If you have any queries please email us at email@example.com!
We now ship to New Zealand. For further details please visit our International page here.