Womens Sports Singlets - Envy Green
CLEARING ALL SUMMER STOCK - REDUCED FROM $49.95!!
Our breathable and moisture wicking running singlets are perfect for your everyday exercise needs.
This singlet is a great venting top for those extra sweaty yoga or running sessions.
- The racerback cut allows you to twist and turn with ease
- Lightweight base layer for cool weather runs
- Moisture wicking construction pulls sweat away from the body
- Flat lock stitching designed to reduce chafing
- Extremely breathable
- Comfortable and lightweight
- Designed for any activity
Please refer carefully to our sizing chart below.
Our model is 168cm tall and 54kgs, she wears size XS!
We strive to ensure an accurate fit. If on arrival you find your gym singlet does not fit you may return it for an exchange, store credit or refund.
- thank you - I will be letting my friends know about your tops Review by Penny
- To be honest I didn't think much of this singlet. It look nice but just like every other singlet, which are maybe $20-$30 more, but big known brands. However I was pleasantly surprised when I went on my first 6km run in this singlet on a sweltering hot 35 degree day. The fabric is extremely lightweight, and at the end of my session when I was absolutely covered in sweat I did not feel sticky or uncomfortable like with my Nike, Lululemon or 2XU tops that I have. I'm not sure what material SIX30 are using but it is very impressive and I will definitely be buying more singlets from them. Another minor plus is that it doesn't roll up like other singlets I have. So thank you - I will be letting my friends know about your tops! (Posted on 16/09/2014)
Write Your Own Review
Upon receipt of payment your order will be packed and posted either the same day, or at latest the next working day.
Paypal and credit cards are processed almost immediately, while bank transfers can take 24-48 hours.
In general we find that deliveries to Melbourne, Sydney, Adelaide, Brisbane metro and VIC regional are made within 1-3 working days. NSW, SA, TAS, ACT and NT take 2-5 working days. Regional QLD, WA and other remote areas will take 5-7 working days.
Please note these are only expected deliveries times and occasionally delays may occur.
We use Australia Post for all of our deliveries except for Bulky Items. For bulky items we use Direct Freight Couriers.
COMBINED POSTAGE FOR THE PURCHASE OF SEVERAL ITEMS
Our internal shipping charge calculator will tell you the cost of your postage prior to your checkout. In most cases buying more than 1 item will result in cost savings to you.
- Small items up to 500g cost around $7 postage. Depending on the weight and size you will get 2 sometimes 3 small items posted for this amount.
- Most larger items post for about $12 and you will generally be able to add 1-3 small items at no extra charge
- Once you purchase products over 3 kg in weight there is generally, only a small amount of extra postage charged
COMBINED SHIPPING CHARGES FOR BULKY ITEMS
You can add smaller items together with bulky items and there will generally be no or a small added postage cost. Ordering items such as 2 bike cases may not result in any savings due to their volume. Ordering mid-size items like two fluid trainers together will result in very good savings though. You will get your quote for shipping costs before you checkout.
If you have any queries please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
We now ship to New Zealand. For further details please visit our International page here.