A few of you have asked for our famous Minestrone Soup Recipe so here it is...
Please note I change my minestrone soup every time I cook it to keep it fresh, different and always enjoyable to eat!
- 1 brown onion, finely chopped
- 3 bacon rashers, rind removed and roughly chopped (optional)
- 2 carrots, peeled and chopped
- 2 celery sticks, chopped
- 1 potato, peeled and chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1L Beef stock
- 400g can red kidney beans, rinsed, drained (I also sometimes use
- 400g can whole tomato...